• Hi guys! I'm visiting Iceland from 27th - 31st jan, can you please suggest what is the best places to see in Reykjavik and outside of it with car? What about places to go out?

Thank you a lot, all wonderful inhabitants of Iceland country! :)
    Private_message
    I have no idea how doable that is in Winter, but I've seen pictures of people there surrounded by snow.

One of the best hike I had in Iceland, and quite close to Reykjavík, is in Reykjadalur, close to Hveragerði.

Seriously, if it's doable, skip the boring Blue Lagoon and head there. It's a hot river. It's amazing.

Also, if you're thinking about going to Gullfoss, I might suggest going to Seljalandsfoss instead. Gullfoss is just a big waterfall. Seljalandsfoss is very picturesque and unique.

Then again, Gullfoss is right beside Strokkur, which is a must see. So why bother not going.

5 days in Iceland is very very short. Don't spend too much time in Reykjavik. :)
    Private_message
    it's doable there is not that much snow here now it really depends on what you want to see where you go but perlan is popular and árbæjarsafn

and for the outside of reykjavik then i also think you should go to reykjadalur but dont go there alone and use this website www.safetravel.is when ever you are traveling out of town
    Private_message
    Hey Julie!

I don't have any suggestions for things to do, but I'll be in Iceland for a quick 3 night stop (January 29th-February 1st.) I'm very interested in renting a car and getting out of the city on the 30th... let me know if you're interested and we could split cost!

later
    chris
    Private_message
    Thank you very much for your advice, guys! What about places to go out? Chris, i will send you PM :)
    Private_message
    Hi! I would suggest checking out the "Golden Circle" It's a shame how little I've traveled my own country. Hit me up if you have any questions. =)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.