• Hi! I'm Manuel,
    Me and my girlfriend are living in North Iceland since 4 months in an artist residency, and we just planned a trip in south Iceland, camping and backpacking. Finally, the snow storm destroys a little bit our plan!
    So we are looking for a place to stay one night in Reykjavik, tomorrow night, hanging out, meet people and visit a little bit if it's possible... ! So if, you have something to propose us, it could be great!

Thank you!

Manuel and Katarin.
    Private_message
    Hi manuel, I'm staying in Reykjavik at the moment in kex, I'd be happy to meet up tomorrow and do something
    Private_message
    Hey man I'll probably be at the national librairy and museum all day long. Meet you around?
    Private_message
    I went to the museum yesterday. Think I'll be hanging around kex today, there's a folk music night on later if you're interested in that.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.