• Hi im an Australian girl travelling around europe!, have been living and working in akureyri, iceland for the past 3 months, and now i am heading back to germany to work, so i would love a couch for the 2nd and 3rd of feb so i can jump on that plane and leave this beautiful country.
    Private_message
    Hey! I can't offer you a couch but I'll be visiting Akureyri next week and while I have no couch to offer you (I'll be travelling from Reykjavik) it would be cool to meet Australian couchsurfers! Maybe we could meet for a beer or something :)
    Private_message
    Hey! I can't offer you a couch but I'll be visiting Akureyri next week and while I have no couch to offer you (I'll be travelling from Reykjavik) it would be cool to meet Australian couchsurfers! Maybe we could meet for a beer or something :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.