• Hi there, I'm coming from NY on Feb 14 morning. I've booked a hotel for 6 nights already, just need company to hang out and explore Iceland together. Watching Northern lights is the main purpose of the trip and also would like to go to Skaftafell (that's pictured in most amazing pics in the World) in Skaftafell National Park. Will appreciate any tips and the cheapest way to go to Skaftafell, like buses etc. The 2Day tour is way too expensive. The best way to reach me is Sahir2090@Gmail.com to plan any trips, renting car, hang out etc. For the tips to get most out of the trip, please post here so that other can also benefit. Thanks in advance.
    Private_message
    Please be in touch with me :skyrfox@yahoo.com or phone +354-82133236.I travel a lot around Iceland for photography and i can help you with more info.
    Best regards,
    Robert

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.