• Hi, we are planning to rent a car on the 13th of February to go to Jökulsárlón from Reykjavík. We are currently 2 girls and we are looking for 2-3 others to join us (it would be great if at least one of you would have a driving license to change places sometimes). Departure around 9 am, some stopovers on the south coastline and hopefully northern lights by night. Returning to Reykjavík late night next day.
    Let us know if you are interested!
    Anna & Aniko
    Private_message
    Hey Anna, Me and my friend would like to join you guys if we will get time off work :) We have our own car, so you could just chip in for gas! Send us a message if you are interested :D
    Private_message
    Hey, I'd be interested in coming if you've still got room? I'll send you a message soon!
    Private_message
    Hey Aniko,

We are going to talk to our boss today to see if we can get the time off work :) Will let you know as soon as we know something!

Marcus you are more than welcome to join us if there is some space left in the car :)
    Private_message
    Hope we can all travel together too!

And thanks Sara :) i'm arriving in Reykjavik tomorrow, so let me know how it's all looking too please!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.