• I'm thinking of renting a car to do a Golden Circle self-drive on March 15. I was going to take a bus tour but I realised that a self-drive for €33/car/day from SADcars would be much cheaper, and even better if we split this among a few people. Any takers?
    Private_message
    HI! We are arriving on the 12th of March and reserved a car. If you would like to join us (it is a new adventure for us as well- never been to Iceland) we could split the costs and perhaps find a couple others?

jacob.tara.weaver@gmail.com

Thanks!
    Tara
    Private_message
    Hey there Tara, I'd love to join you but I'm only flying into Reykjavik at 3PM on the 12th! I think I'll be a little bit late to share a car with you :( I'm so sorry!
    Private_message
    Hi Cheryl, i will arrive on 15th and im looking for someone to travel with on 15-16th or 20-21th to Jökulsárlón it's pretty far from capital but looks awesome (google it). I cant drive but always ready to buy snacks and share rent!
    Private_message
    Hi Sergey, I am going to Jokulsarlon actually! I'll be headed there around the 19th of March. But I'm leaving Reykjavik on March 17th, so if you want to come with me on my road trip I'm more than happy to have you come along! I'm spending about 4 days out of Reykjavik visiting Solheimajokull Skaftafell and Jokulsarlon.
    Private_message
    We are arriving at 8am on the 12th- leaving at 12N on the 19th
    Private_message
    Cheryl, i've got a lot of booked tours like horseriding and dog sledding, so 15-16 and 20-21 is only days available for me :( But we could met in Reykjavik and hang out!))
    Private_message
    Hey, my friend and I would like to join ya , i got my license and we'd both help with cost. We also want to hunt for northern lights and drive around iceland around that time if your interested let me know
    Private_message
    Sergey - I'm so sorry! Yes, perhaps meeting in Reykjavik would be brilliant.

Joshua - Sounds great! I'll be in Iceland March 12-21 and I'll be driving around from 17-20. Message me and we can continue this conversation there!

You Jin - Yes my dates are fixed! I'm not going during easter because I want to get close to the spring solstice when aurora activity peaks :)
    Private_message
    i ivite you in paris thanks
    Private_message
    Joshua, what about you dates, i could join you for a couple of days (half of 19, 20, 21).
    Private_message
    Hi are u still looking for anyone to join you if you are doing a roadtrip n have room? I m arriving reykjavik on 15th march n don't mind joining as I'm traveling alone. I live in NZ! Let me know. Thanks.. :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.