• I'm travelling to Iceland for 5 days with a very open schedule at the moment! I'm hoping to see some of Reykjavik, travel out into the wilds (maybe hire a car), dip myself into some steamy pool, and meet with anyone who I can imbibe the flavours of Iceland from and who might want to join me for any part of the above. Happy if that's locals or travelers.

Also very happy for people to send me ideas of good things to see/do...basically any inspirations!
    Private_message
    Hello, I'll arrive to Iceland on 30th of January. I am coming also without a groundbreaking schedule, so to join is a great idea. I have no driver's license, but wiliing to split costs to rent a car.

So let me know about your plans.
    I'll leave my number also: +372 53802328

Kris
    Private_message
    Hi Kris,
    that sounds great - would be very happy to join up and see what we can dream up.
    Have you sorted any accommodation there yet? I have not quite got that far yet.
    My number is +447990 540487
    email might be easier to chat on so if you want to email I'm on kevin.holmes@oceanfree.net
    Cheers for now,
    Kevin
    Private_message
    Hi,
    well at first I was thinking of couchsurfing, but still haven't sent any requests, so I'm dealing with it.

Greetings,
    Kris
    Private_message
    OK, well I'm also starting to look for some CS hosts. I guess my general plan is stay around Reykjavik on Thursday night and maybe Friday night and then head for the hills and pools until Mon/Tue. I'm quite keen to just be in the countryside for a few days. I wish I had more time!!
    cheers
    Kevin
    Private_message
    Hi Kris,
    I'm a little further on with plans, have a couple of people who are interested in doing some trips and I'll definitely hire a car when there for travelling away from Reykjavik. I'm still wanting to see some of the city so will probably hang around there until Saturday and then head away.

So, let me know if you are still interested in coming along or even just meeting in the city. Safe travels,
    Kevin
    Private_message
    hey, I just arrived on the 29th, and I'll stay til the 5th as well. I'd like to go to the wilds as well. Can I also join you? :)
    Pálma
    (palmuci@gmail.com, +36706166020)
    Private_message
    Hey guys, just been reading your post. I'm currently in the east fjords (been in iceland for 2 and a half weeks now chasing the northern lights). I'll be back in Reykjavik on Friday night so maybe we could meet up sometime in the weekend. I've got a car so if you will like to join me on some adventures and help me out with fuel then that would be grand. Seeing as I'm following the northern lights, I'll be chasing the good weather. I will most likely be heading north towards the Snæfellsnes peninsula in western Iceland and maybe eventually further afield to Akureyri depending on how the weather changes (it is pretty rubbish up there and is not safe driving near there at the moment). But if you need to be in Reykjavik around the 5th I'm sure we can still work something out! Add me on facebook and maybe we can discuss further?
    Private_message
    good to hear from you guys. Some plots are hatching!
    I've been chatting to a couple of other people who might be interested also so we may have a couple of car loads. So Ashein, your car would be very handy!! (have you got a telephone number?). Maybe we could join for part or all of the trip I'm thinking of. I'll chat with you on FB.

Palma, you would be very welcome to join. I'm in Reykjavik centre tomorrow from 5pm so could meet tomorrow evening if that was good timing for you? Could chat a bit more about it then.

Kris, you may have alternative plans but let me know if you are still interested. I'll send you a text too.

OK, looking forward to some Icelandic adventures!

Private_message
    hey all,
    I am coming tomorrow - till Sunday afternoon. Busy Friday all day but then free. would love to meet up and if possible, go to blue lagoon together..
    please drop me a line sitki_polat at yahoo -dotcom
    i can possibly join you for a quick drink thu evening and agree.

excited already.
    Private_message
    hey Kevin,

we're in iceland now and will be staying till the 7th! was thinking of meeting some people and traveling in car as well!

lets see what we can do alright!

we're currently in arkanes and can meet you guys. my number is +33 6 46 03 70 61

Private_message
    Okay wow there are lots of people and I'm seeing lots of potential! The weather is tops tomorrow so I'm very keen to head out somewhere for the day. I've got a car at the moment but I'm thinking of returning it on Saturday morning. 4 seats available so reply quickly and we can try for tomorrow!

I've done a lot of the stuff south/southeast of Reykjavik so I'd love to go upto the Snæfellsnes peninsula for the day tomorrow. Is anyone keen to join? Leaving tomorrow morning. +44 793 767 6089. Or add me on fb! Vincent if you guys are in Arkanes we will be passing there on the way to Snæfellsnes I think.
    Private_message
    My plan still developing so might try to be in town and chat with people tonight....

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.