• If anyone is interested in a trip to the glacial lagoon (about 4 hour drive East from Reykjavic then I'm hiring a car tomorrow for a day trip there. There's 2 of us at the moment..so happy to take a couple more!

Let me know if you are interested, would be leaving 9-10 am I guess after some breakfast!
    Kevin
    Private_message
    if you happen to delay your trip till Tuesday...let me know! :)
    Private_message
    Hi all,

We are two female college students from Los Angeles and we are studying in Spain. It´d be great if we can get a ride either to Golden Circle or anywhere touristy! Please check out my profile.

Cheers,
    Eliza.
    Private_message
    Reykjavík-Jökulsárlón is 4h30 driving non-stop... Leave early... Or don't go so far, and enjoy the great South Coast until Vík before heading back to Reykjavík!
    Private_message
    Just back from the drive...thanks Estelle, good advice as we were a little delayed leaving and made it to Vik by dark, visiting some great places on the way. It's stunning and definitely a good trip for those with car.

Unfortunately it's my last day so the car's going to the airport in the morning :(

But have a great stay to all of you.
    Cheers,
    Kevin

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.