• Me and a buddy from Ottawa, Canada are planning to make the trip in July. If money permits it we'll be renting a car and circling the entire country, camping it with a tent. Wondering if anyone would like to join? (2 spots left in car) If its just us 2 we might end up hitch hiking, as renting a car can be costly. Ill also be shooting some kind of feature short with my camera the entire time, and edit it when I get back home. Determined to make this trip happen. Let me know if you're interested!
    Private_message
    Also, is there anything about renting a car I should know about? Hidden fees? Fees for those under 25? etc?
    Private_message
    I'm currently working on planning a trip to Iceland this summer. I would be really interested in joining this trip. Message me!
    Private_message
    wow! i ll be there as well, from 27th june till 18th july solo and with no plans except of keeping the budget low and enjoy the nature! message me !
    Private_message
    Hey! I'll be in Iceland for the whole summer, so far without too much of a plan. I'm still figuring out the deets on my trip, and might end up WWOOFing during the dates you're planning to do this, but if I'm not I'd love to join you! Like Kalli, I'm just hoping to keep it as cheap as possible. Message me!
    Private_message
    My girlfriend and I may be interested for a part of it, We will be in Iceland the beginning of July for a few days, THen we head to mainland Europe, and Kalli R. We will be in Athens and Crete in August if you are there!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.