• Me and my girlfriend (soon to be wife) booked an impromptu trip to Iceland. We're arriving February 19th until March 1st. To date we don't have any plans but thought about renting a car and roadtrip the island and see how far we get.

I'm a filmmaker and bring some of my equipment, so if anyone is interested in a no budget, spontaneous short film or interview production, hit me up.

My girlfriend has a vintage and 2nd hand shop in Berlin and is interested in (sustainable/ecofair) fashion and all things related.

Our flat in Berlin is empty for the time being, so maybe a flat swap could be interesting for someone who travels to Berlin in this time period.

So, if you know any people who want to hang out, need a ride, could potentially be interested in hosting a couple, or want anything from Berlin, hit me up! Generally reply fast!

best,
    laurent
    Private_message
    Hi Laurent, I will be travelling to Iceland from Feb 19th to Feb 26th or so. I'm from Montreal, Canada, spent the last 2 months travelling in Europe, and now i'm going to Iceland before moving back to Europe to travel/live there (hope to find an apartment in Oslo for a few months)

I also had similar plans of renting a car and doing a roadtrip. As far as hosting, couchsurfing is one of my options, but I was thinking also that airbnb.com could be an interesting cheap option, and I was thinking this morning of finding 1-3 people to rent a place with me for a few days as it is cheaper than to do it alone, and each person gets more privacy than in a hostel.

I don't have as much of an online presence as you for you guys to make an idea of who I am (I checked out your page, pretty interesting stuff), but if this sounds at all interesting write me a PM and we can go from there and I can tell you a bit more about myself. Of course even if we agree to meet there we would get the first evening as a test to make sure we would have a pleasant time together. I would definitely be interesting in hearing about your experience in filmmaking.

Cheers!
    Julien
    Private_message
    Hey guys!

I ll be in Iceland from the 21st til 28th, and a friend of mine is coming on the 22nd from the US. As we dont have fixed plans yet for what to do and where to go, I d say we re keen on everything - trying to see as much of the island as possible! Which might be best with a car, so sharing one would be great.

So if you re still in Reykiavik when I/we arrive - would be great to catch up! Dont have a couch or hostel yet, so if anyone has something to spare or share, I d be very happy, too. Otherwise you might meet me at KEX hostel...

the movie-story sounds amazing, too. my plans for the remote future head for stage setting, interior design, ... definitely something "back stage" of theatre or film, so I m very interested in everything in that field :-)

Would be great to hear from you, cheers!
    Esther
    Private_message
    Hi Laurent! I'll be in Reykjavik from Feb 26th to March 4th and would be down for a little road trip to explore the island!
    I'm from Germany, too btw;)

Julia

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.