• Thinking about inviting couchsurfers to my place on Friday night for a couple of drinks before heading down town to dance :D
    Anyone interested?
    Private_message
    Hi! We will be glad to join!! Is it a costum party for the end of the world?!!
    Private_message
    Well sure if you like ;)
    Will see if there are others interested and post then info later.
    Private_message
    I would like to meet for drinks/dancing downtown don't want to end the world alone. :)
    Private_message
    Haha don't think anyone wants to end the world alone. Will post info later today.
    Private_message
    Anyways. Me and my sister and maybe some friends will meet at my place tonight for a few cheap drinks before going downtown to dance. We might go to see a free concert at Hressó around 23:00. Depends on the mood we are in.
    Everyone is welcome, but my place is small so don't expect a palace ;)
    My address is Sólvallagata 19 and my apartment is in the garage in the back. We are planning on meeting around 9pm.
    Private_message
    Bring your own drinks, I only have a few beers to share.
    Private_message
    Where should we meet downtown? Hresso sounds fun but it would be difficult for everyone to find each other.
    Private_message
    That's why we should just meet at my place to begin with. It's not far from down town.
    Private_message
    I don't want to be on the clock to go down town, just to go down town when I feel like it.
    But my number is +3548677217
    Feel free to text me ;)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.