• Anyone looking for an apartment to share with me in copacabana? I live in a penthouse apartment with private swimming pool and great party area near post 5. I have had a few CS parties here. There are two bed rooms and two bathrooms. you will have complete privacy. I am looking for someone who is friendly and easy going and can share the rent with me and help in cleaning etc. I am looking for someone who wants to stay here for minimum 1 month. If we get along well, the rent can be negotiated. Please send me a message if you are interested and we will organise an inspection.
    Private_message
    hey can you recomend me a good place and cheap to stay for the carnavals 2013 rio janeiro ..
    thanks..
    Private_message
    Tenho um amigo vindo ao Brasil agora em dezembro e pode se interessar em dividir essa espaço com você. Tem fotos? Qual o valor? Por favor, me envie uma mensagem para crisvalery@gmail.com
    TKS, Cris.
    Private_message
    Sounds amazing! I probably couldn't afford it on my student budget though! :)
    Private_message
    hi , how do u do?? tell the price i have to pay u for 25 days thanks
    Private_message
    Hello,

How are u? I'm interested and maybe for a long term, please let me know details as price, etc.

deise_silva78@hotmail.com

Take care,

Deise

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.