• *** Christmas Eve party / Festa de Natal ***

Christmas Eve party for everyone that is without family in Rio or would prefer to spend the night with friends. Check the event on the activities: https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/IXPGVA/christmas-eve-s-party-festa-de-natal

Festa de Natal para todos que assim como nós não tem família no Rio, ou preferem passar o Natal entre amigos. Mais detalhes no link da atividade: https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/IXPGVA/christmas-eve-s-party-festa-de-natal
    Private_message
    Hahaha, justo o que eu estava procurando. IN!
    Private_message
    @LEE, não é dormir! A casa não é nossa! como ta escrito no evento, podemos ficar até umas 5 da manhã!
    Private_message
    i will be there for new years eve, any plans???
    Private_message
    The people here ar used to go to lifeguard staton number 5 in Copacabana. Just wait... someone is gonna write here!
    Private_message
    A Paula já vai levar um Peru e um Tender! E eu vou fazer rabanada!
    Private_message
    WOW! 30 people already! Great!
    Private_message
    31! Very excited about our party! People are welcome to bring some music too! :)
    Private_message
    Also, we Will be there earlier. Around 6pm. If anyone watts To get there earlier To help us or just have a beer during the day, be welcome!
    Private_message
    Alguem estara saindo da tijuca?
    Private_message
    36! Sem contar quem já disse que vai mas ainda não confirmou! :)
    Private_message
    @Andrea and Ana Frade: eu sáio da Tijuca. Moro próximo à Saens Peña. Podemos marcar de ir Junto.
    Private_message
    @José, coloquei as dicas de como chegar lá na página do evento!
    Private_message
    Pessoal, tenho visto muita gente perguntando sobre festa de natal aqui na comunidade. Se virem alguém perdido, chamem pra vir pra nossa festa. E se tiverem amigos que queiram vir, pode trazer também!

Private_message
    People, I have seen a lot of people asking here in the community about Christmas parties. If you see someone asking about it, tell them about ours. And if you have friends wanting to join us, bring them too!
    Private_message
    Looking Forward to the party!
    Private_message
    Eu vou p/ceia na casa da minha tia, dependendo da hora q acabar, vou p/lá depois :-)
    Private_message
    hola

entonces cuales son los 2 eventos para participar el 24, estoy solo y estoy buscando que hacer y con quien para ese dia, me escriben, gameove@hotmail.com
    Private_message
    Hey!
    It would be great if some people could come earlier to help us to clean the house! We will be there since 1 pm.
    And also if some people can come back the next day to help to clean the house again!
    ------------
    Ei, pessoal! Seria muito bom se algumas pessoas pudessem chega na casa antes pra ajudar a terminar de arrumar a casa. Estaremos lá a partir das 13 horas.
    Seria bom também se algumas pessoas pudessem voltar no dia seguinte pra nos ajudar a arrumar a casa de novo!

Abraço a todos!
    Rodrigo
    Private_message
    Heeeeey, people! We are going out tonight to have some beers at the "boteco da garrafa" at rua bolivar, 27, in Copacabana. If u guys want to join us, be welcome! It is a friend's birthday! Take it as a pre christmas meeting!
    We Will be there around 7:30 pm.
    My cellphone: 9917-6171
    See u there!
    Rodrigo
    Private_message
    I will join for dinner, I will make some pasta, just to be an original italian ;-)
    Private_message
    I'm baking a chicken! :) An Irish Food! :)
    Private_message
    I'm baking a chicken with potatoes! :P
    Private_message
    Hey, people!
    If someone can come and help us to clean the house, it would be good for us!
    The is a mess right now and we will spend the whole day cleaning it.
    We hope someone can help us!
    Tks!
    Rodrigo
    Private_message
    If someone can come, that is my cellphone: 9917-6171
    Private_message
    I'm in! but takes me about an hour to get there!
    Private_message
    No! We finished!
    tks guys!
    Private_message
    Hey, people.
    Tks for the great party and for the people who came to help us cleaning the next day. It was a hard job, since everything was completely dirty.
    I just want to say something not that good about it: unfortunately we will be not able to make this kind of party again. Many beers were stoled from the refrigerator while we were not looking. Even the closed boxes of beers (warm) were stoled. We missed almost R$ 200,00 just between stoled beers, sodas and the broke ice box.
    It is just something to think about. Sure, not for everyone. But... does it worth? How can some people can do it in a free christmas party?
    For us, it is not the couchsurfing soul. And... for us, it is done.
    But tks anyway for the presence of all of u! Even with this problems, it was special for us!
    Thank you!
    Private_message
    True, that´s exactly what I would like to say.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.