• For people who are alone in Rio de Janeiro for the new year, and has no plans to ny I was thinking we could meet on the 30th at 7 pm in Kioski guaraviton on Copacabana beach, iit is at avenue atlantica with figueiredo magalhaes street, almost in front of the Marriott hotel.
    I guess it's better than a bar, since many people are in the same situation as mine.

Who's in just post here,
    Private_message
    i will arrive on 29 to rio, sounds good, hope to find you there, and hope to find more people too. Greetings
    Private_message
    Ill be there as well :)
    Private_message
    Thats a great idea i would like to join the group ))
    Private_message
    Great idea! I will be there as well :)
    Private_message
    I will be there too, will arrive arround 8.0pm as my flight getting in late to Rio.

Cheers
    Anas
    Private_message
    Pero aun no sé donde me quedaré a dormir :( Algún dato por favor!!!!
    Private_message
    Anyone have space for a couchsurfer looking to party on NY? hotel room floor or anything? please post the outcome of the meeting as I will be flying in the 31st. Copacabana should be good for fireworks but the Lapa area of Rio has great parties too
    Private_message
    I'll be there. arrive in Rio 31... still don't have a place, but there's gonna be time to check-in, leave my things and go there to meet you :)
    Private_message
    i'm from Chile and i'm going alone to Rio so this is perfect to me.

see u there!!
    Private_message
    Oi! will be there too :)
    Private_message
    Hello People, I need a host, couch, or something where I can stay, Anyone could help me please, i could pay for it.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.