• Guys, some friends of mine and I got an apartment in Copacabana to spend Carnival (from 8th to 13th), but 4 ppl gave up on last minute, we are looking for some other people to take their places. If you would like to join us, send me a private message and I will give you some more information :) Thanks!
    Private_message
    the apartment has 3 bedrooms, but there are many beds!
    Private_message
    I will send you a private message =)
    Private_message
    Hi Diana, how much is the rent? For how long are the places available? We are a couple, so we just need one room! THX
    Private_message
    sent you a message as well =)
    Private_message
    what if im arriving the 4th of feb :o lol and how much for the weekend?
    Private_message
    Sorry, we just rented for the carnival time! are you sure you dont wanna join us from the 8th to the 13th? Carnival is awesome in Rio =) the weekend you mean 8th and 9th leaving on the 10th?
    Private_message
    ola,im traveling to rio ,8th of february...i have no place to stay and dont know anyone or anything in rio :( but i want to see the carneval... send me a message ;)
    Private_message
    hi, my name is Dario and with my friend we are arriving to Rio on 6 until 11- We have already an apartment, but is really expensive, so I was thinking of changing.
    Sorry I'm new of couchsurfing, so I have to complete my profile.
    Could you tell me more about the house?
    Thanks.
    Ciao
    Private_message
    Diana, two german girls are coming to my place in SP this week and then they are gonna head to Rio (to carnival). Could you please send her a message? As far as I know they are still looking for a place to stay...
    http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/jasmine2701/

Cheers!
    Private_message
    Hi, I´m looking for a place to stay in rio from the 9th until de 12th of february, I need a cheap place to stay, please let me know if you are interested maybe 2 friends more are also going with me but we need to know the price first!!!
    Private_message
    I want to see the city of my dreams

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.