• Hello All, My time in Rio is drawing to a close and I'd like to get one more unique "Rio" experience before I go: hang gliding! (either delta or paraglide, I'm not picky). My plan is to catch a bus out to Sao Conrado tomorrow and find an instructor, sign up and fly. Several people have told me this casual approach works just fine. I understand it may rain so this could be a trip that ends with no flying and just enjoying some time in a cafe in a new neighbourhood, that's fine with me. If this plan sounds fun to you get in touch either here or at (21) 7337 1005. Google Translate is my friend, my Portuguese isn't excellent. English, Spanish and French are better over the phone.
    Private_message
    The hike to the top of "Pedra Bonita" is amazing, and once you are at the ramp its like a 20 minutes walk. Really worth it.
    Private_message
    If you want to fly of paraglider I advise you to know the Parque da Cidade em Niterói and take a look at this site www.niteroiparapentes.com.br, there is cheaper to fly..

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.