• Hello cs friends from Rio, I had an agreement with my host from the 1th till 5th of Jan.
    Today i received a message that it is cancelled because she host somebody else. (that is not how i know CS)
    1st of Januari is impossible to find a hostel and were i am now i can't stay longer.
    for one night is also ok. i don't mind going to a hostel after that. i have a Rio Sim Tim 69829027 for quick contact.
    I'll cook for you, ask Cristiane Candido she liked my meal :)
    I really hope somebody can help me out?
    Let me know please!

Hugs Bobby
    Private_message
    seu telefone está desligado. Moro na Praça da Bandeira, região central da cidade, se quiser pode vir para cá
    Meu telefone 21 98050643 (vivo)
    Private_message
    Desculpa, i can't speak portugese and my Spanish is poor :(
    Private_message
    She said she live in Praça da Bandeira Bobby, central area in Rio ans if you want you can go to stay there at her place and her phone is 21- 9805-0643...good lucky...
    Private_message
    Happy New Year evertboby! Franklin Moura is going to host me, so i am fine :) thx for the help!
    Private_message
    I have the same problem. Nobody can or is responding. Have to leave in an hour where I am staying. Do not want to sleep on the beach... :(
    Private_message
    Maybe Sueli can help me, but I can not speak Portugese. :(

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.