• Hello everyone,
    I just arrived to Rio de Janeiro with one friend yesterday afternoon. We are looking to meet some people to play voleyball, hang out or just take a couple of drinks. We are staying in Ipanenna inn hotel at the moment although we are looking for an apartament because our stay will be long enough (until 19th February). I will tell you about our local cellphone when we have to meet more easily.

Kissies!
    Private_message
    Hi! I will arrive in Rio tmr Morning. Staying about 20 mins from ipanema by metro. As i'm traveling alone,i'm especially up to meet new people (Party,Volley,etc.). Just let me know! Saludos,Chris
    Private_message
    hi hi im here now and looking for things to do today and tomorrow night i hear there is going to be a cs meeting / party on the streets near baxio gavea so we can meet there or met today on the beach! :)
    Private_message
    hey, i arrived today, too.
    Im always happy to meet somebody, to do anythingl, so im down for everything...
    I stay in hostel at the copacabana until friday. After that i will sleep at somebodys home..
    what are u guys doing tonight, and tomorrow? Anybody like to do some sightseeing tomorrow?
    u can send me a message on facebook: Michi_Stoehr@emailn.de
    Private_message
    Gabri good idea the link of activities, thanks
    Sandra please contact with as for play the volley and take biers :D
    Private_message
    Hi Sandra! It would be wonderful to meet you and play some!
    Also, I am a real estate agent and I have apartments to rent in Rio, please give me your e-mail and I can send you photos.

Kiss kiss
    Private_message
    Eu moro no RJ. Podem mandar mensagem para jogar volei (eu adoro, mas jogo muito mal, se voces nao se incomodarem).
    Private_message
    Hi Sandra, today im going to Ipanema beach in a few hours, sounds good a voleyball match, i will be in "posto 10" in the afternoon and after im going to the Rio meeting, is there! My phone (21)7925 8330
    Private_message
    Hello Carlos, we also have a voleyball match planned in "posto 1" in Leme beach at 17:00, if you or anybody wanna join us you are welcome!!! My phone is (21)80995229
    Private_message
    the voleyball match´s today was canceled!!!
    Private_message
    Hello everyone!

I will go to the meeting in Copacabana tonight. I hope see you there. We finally found an apartment in Copacabana. We already have one place free so contact me for details if someone is interested. I will write a post. See you tonight!!

Kissies!!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.