• Hello everyone! This saturday will be the last baile funk of the year!!! Who wants to come???
    Place: Rocinha
    Time: 11pm

The meeting point is gonna be down at Rocinha close to the place the vans are parked, so we all go up together!
    Private_message
    I'm in!!! somebody wants to meet at copacabana at 10 p.m. and then go to rocinha?
    Private_message
    Vamos Thais!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    Private_message
    I want to go. Mas é seguro? Eu nunca fui a um baile funk.
    Private_message
    Dentro! e levando a Priscila Gomes....hahaha
    Private_message
    @Nelson, podemos nos encontrar na frente do copacabana palace?
    Private_message
    Yeah guys, establish a meeting point somewhere around Copacabana so you all go together and we meet down rocinha at 11pm!
    @ José Addario you know where we have to meet there right? So take everyone! ;)
    @Priscila, é seguro sim! Já fui e foi super tranquilo! Vai com o Nelson!!! :)
    Private_message
    And if you need my number is: 21 810433333
    Private_message
    Nossa, quem vai se encontrar na frente do copacabana palace? tbm fecho!
    Private_message
    Eu tambem vou procurar voces na frente do copacabana palace? Mais o encontro a que horas vai ser??

Private_message
    @Masha: I´m coming from the other way so I´m gonna meet you all at Rocinha and we go up together! I´m trying to talk to José so you meet somewhere around Copacabana and go together!
    Private_message
    As people suggested, the meeting point can be 10pm in front of copacabana palace so you can get a van and go to rocinha. Ask to get of at the point you get the other van to up rocinha.
    You all agree??
    PS.: I´m gonna meet you all at rocinha, at the place we get the van to go up!
    Private_message
    i will go now!, at 22 hours in copacabana palace. See you there. Someone with something recognizable?
    Private_message
    People, I just confirmed that Jose is gonna be there! 10pm! It´s not difficult to recognize yourselves. CS is always recognizable! lol Be right at the corner!
    Private_message
    Prices:
    women: R$ 5,00
    men: R$ 15,00
    Private_message
    damn i guess im too late just seen this post. would have loved to go to this.
    Private_message
    is there not one on sunday night???
    Private_message
    Maybe there is still time! Anyone there?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.