• Hello, I’m Blair from Illinois, United States. I’m a senior student majoring in Accounting and Hospitality Management. This semester I’m working in a student-run fine dining restaurant for my senior project. I will be a manager for one night and be responsible for deciding theme of that night, choosing recipes, deciding menu, managing staff and decorating the restaurant.
    My theme is “Travel around the world in one Night”, so I want to put postcards on each table. The postcards will be mailed from different countries to highlight the theme.
    So I want to ask for CSers’ help to mail me some postcards from different countries or cities. My meal is on early March, so it is kinda urgent. I would really really appreciate your help. If you are interested in helping me out, please message me. The post sinks too fast, it will be really hard to find my post. I will message you more detailed information and my address.
    Private_message
    Hey Blair, how can I be helpful?
    Private_message
    Thanks a lot! Just sent you the message:)
    Private_message
    Please help me with my senior project!!
    Private_message
    Thank you Hanne, just sent you the message!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.