• Hello there couchsurfers!!!

I am Darby, 23 years old from the Philippines. I really need your help. My grandma, 79 years old, was diagnosed with a stage 3 cervical cancer last Friday. We were all shocked because she was so strong and there were no obvious symptoms. Next week, she’ll be undergoing a series of chemotherapies and other tests.

Now, I really want to make a project for her. Probably, you have done this before when the whole world unites to greet some people, or to propose for a wedding. This time, IF POSSIBLE, let us unite for my grandma. I believe that LOVE HEALS.

It’s simple. Just take a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper saying “GET WELL SOON MAMA CING. WE LOVE YOU.” In your own language. Her Name, “Mama Cing” should be there. Dont forget to put your name and your country. Please send it to me via email: thetechnicolordreamer@gmail.com

My Grandma loves couchsurfers. It is funny that she gives small flashlights to them and other gizmos. She cannot communicate well in English, but her love towards my guests is outstanding.

Thank you very much and hoping to see the smile on my grandma’s face upon seeing your faces.

Cheers,

Darby

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.