• Hi all! Me and my friend are renting an apartment for 5 months in copacabana but it does not have internet. Does anyone know which Internet Service Provider we could get? We've looked around and found these three companies: GVT, Oi and NET. It seems however that we will need to take a combo of interneT and TV even though we're only interested in the Internet. Also, is it possible to sign up for only five months and not a full year?

I'm thankful for any information you could give.

Obrigado!
    Private_message
    Yup, u can only sign for internet, but high speed borad band you'll always get the one year contract unless u choose the USB pre paid modem. But you should take a look on how much it would cost u to pay the contract break fine. Usually it's up to three months of dues, divided for twelve, times the months not used yet, in your case 7.
    Private_message
    Many thanks! I'll consider the contract break fine and the USB modem

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.