• Hi folks!

On Sunday I'll start getting warm to NYE, so I'll go hiking to Pedra Bonita, I've never been there before but it's said to be an excellent workout and in its end being an stunning view from South and West Zones.

As many people usually go to bed late on Saturday night (eventually including me...) I set meeting time to 10:30 am (20 minutes of tolerance).
    Meeting point in São Conrado, at beginning of Estrada do Joá corner with Estrada da Canoa. Coming from South Zone, take any bus towards Barra (308, 332, 2329, 523 etc) and past Rocinha get off on the bus stop close to "Estrada do Joa" (ask the driver, much likely he won't speak English, but will understand "Estrada do Joá")

Any doubt text or call me (05521) 8090-2769 (TIM)

PS: Don't forget to bring water (1,5 liter bottle) and snacks.
    Private_message
    This comment has been hidden by its author. Please log in or register to see it.
    Private_message
    This comment has been hidden by its author. Please log in or register to see it.
    Private_message
    AHAHHAAHH!!!!!!!! Ana Lu and Brand! you`re funny!!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.