• Hi, My passport and other identification have been stolen and are in the process of being replaced. I know I cannot travel by air but wonder if it is possible to travel by inter-urban bus? Thanks for any info.// Oi, meu passaporte e uma outra identificação foram roubados e estão em vias de ser substituído. Eu sei que não pode viajar de avião, mas de saber se é possível viajar de inter-urbano de ônibus? Obrigado para qualquer informação.
    Private_message
    I lived in Brazil for 20 years, and they never asked for any ID to travel. Take a copy of your passport request, the police document, that ptoves the old one was stolen, and have a nice trip.
    Private_message
    brother, do not need ID to enter any public transport, you can ask any questions!
    Private_message
    It depends. If you are going to another city they might ask for your ID but probably if you have a copy of the passport request you won't have a problem. Inside the city they don't ask fo ID.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.