• Hi there,
    I am contacting couple of rock climbing guides, it would be cool to organize something in group, anyone interested?

I am also looking for tips from locals, if you know anyone or you love climbing please let me know.

Looking forward to see Rio from the top!

Thanks,
    Giovanni
    Private_message
    Hey Flavia, thanks for responding!

Urca would be awesome, which neighborhood you live in? I am in Tijuca, just arrived!
    Private_message

Urca would be awesome, which neighborhood you live in? I am in Tijuca, just arrived!
    Private_message

Private_message
    I am going to get a phone number today and I'll send it to you
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Hi Giovanni
    me and a firend of mine would be really interested in it.

Did u get any infos about?

Andrea
    Private_message
    Hi Giovanni

Andrea
    Private_message
    Hi Giovanni

Andrea
    Private_message
    Hi Giovanni

Andrea
    Private_message
    Hi Giovanni and all others!

I am currently living near Rio and also would love to climb.
    I would me happy to join. I only have my personal gear (shoes, harness, helmet, ...), nothing else.

Please let me know what you have in mind and if you are doing something not too difficult for me, I'll be happy to join you.

Dan, I will be here when you come so we can arrange to do something if you want.

Brigado!
    RuiC
    Private_message
    Hi everybody
    im in rio until 5th january, have all the equipment, rope,2 arness, express,mosqueton,ATC, and im lookong 4 partenrs to climb, anyone interested to go tomorrow,let me know by here!!! im staying in rua nossa senhora copacabana 112 ,6th flat, dont have a cellpphone!!!!!,send me a e maiçl who are interested alanmoreno20@gmail.com
    Private_message
    Alan I just emailed you about tomorrow. Let me know.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.