• Hi there Rio!!

Writing in here to know if someone is going to the match this wednesday between Fluminense and Gremio....

I saw that the stadium is located pretty far away and the match played late as well... so don't want to go there by myself..
    Private_message
    Yes.. I am in Copacabana..
    Private_message
    I think the cheapest is 40 reais.. https://www.futebolcard.com/prod/site/cadastro/partida/dadosPartida.php?vfPar_codigo=R3D1U8E9

Subway.. ah ok cool.. didnt know that.. guess my map is limited.. Yourself - where are you located?
    Private_message
    I may want to go as well...let me know the details!
    Private_message
    hahahah...esse jogo é um perigo !! Fiquem longe ! hahaha...
    Private_message
    Fluminense for me...

Thanks for the heads up Allan, but doesn't make a lot of sense to me...

Seems as if we can gather a good little group. How do we do with the tickets.. I know they can be bought here..:
    - Posto de Gasolina ALE – Rua General Góis Monteiro, 195 – Botafogo
    Private_message
    It was ajoke, Andreas, 'cause in Brazil we say that Gremio is a gay team...lol...and Fluminense , some of us call Florminense (something like Flowerminense) , but is a joke...and unfortunatelly Fluminense has in my opinion the best time of Brasil. And, this make me happy, Fluminesnse has the most beautiful fans too ! lol...good match for u all !
    Private_message
    Haha ok, well you are not in for joining?
    Private_message
    No...i'm a Flamengo's fan...i prefer to fell pain;;;lololololol
    Private_message
    you can go by subway to Central station and then you get the train to Engenho de Dentro.

When you get out the train you'll see the stadium. It's quite easy.
    Private_message
    I am going as well, I went to the derby game on sunday and it was cool. I took the metro from copa to central and then a train to the stadium, was pretty easy. This game is at 22h though, the metro is not an option to return. Let's make a group to go watch, would be fun. I will go to botafogo later today to get my tickets.

The south stands are the cheapest, behind the goal for R$40, I don't mind the Lower stands on the West / East (R$60).

Is there a preferred section so we can all be together?
    Private_message
    I will buy tickets for the lower west stand. Hope to see some of you guys there :) My phone number is 97560328
    Private_message
    Excellent.. are we all then in lower west stand then?
    Private_message
    It's a gay parade !!! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Private_message
    Think i'm going too. Does anyone know of a good meeting place at the stadium? Or a meeting place for before we get there in central Rio (Gloria, Lapa, Copacabana, etc)?
    Private_message
    I'm traveling out of Rio and I just go back tomorrow night, but I want to go.
    If I go I will buy the low west seats and give you a call!

lets go Fluminense, the best of brasil!!
    Private_message
    Fluminense side.. Low west.. guess we will all meet here: Central METRO Station, in front of ticket booth at 8h00pm (15 minutes of tolerance.
    Private_message
    I want to go!!! 31 9289 5619

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.