• Hiya,
    I'm an english student, arrived in Rio yesterday. I'm staying with a friend in Ipanema for now but her landlord is not too happy about this. Basically I'm desperately trying to find a flat-share with like minded people. I speak english, french and (bad) portuguese. Does anyone know of anything? Have any advice on how to find something? I'm on easyquarto and craigslist but not getting great results at the moment.
    Thanks, any suggestions welcome.
    Constance

Oi!
    Estou estudante da Inglaterra, cheguei no Rio ontem. Estou ficando com amiga na Ipanema mas sua proprietária não é muito feliz. Estou procurando um quarto num apartamento divido com as pessoas calmas e divertidas. Falo inglês, francês e muito mau português. Algum sabe alguma coisa? Ou tem conselhos para buscar? Tenho easyquarto e craigslist ainda mas não tive resultados agradáveis.
    Obrigada muito,
    Constance
    Private_message
    Hi, I'm sorry, but I'm not in Rio now, I'm going to change my profile! I'm studying in Nice-France. Good luck to find a place, and I hope you enjoy Rio.
    Private_message
    Try this hostel if you need a place to stay for a while: www.facebook.com/hostelsantamix
    It's super clean and you are going to feel at home, until you find some place.
    Private_message
    Find an apartment in Ipanema or copa is gonna be a kind difficult this time of the year try in to sse in "Catete"/"Flamengo" or a hostel in "Santa teresa",there are plenty options there ...
    Private_message
    even tijuca is a good place cuz it has metro and bus easily to the center and south zone.
    Private_message
    Thanks guys! I'm really keen to live in Santa Teresa or Lapa, I'm going to be volunteering in Lapa from february 4th so I don't want to have too far to travel.
    Private_message
    You can find cheaper apartment in Flamengo. But, as you are foreign, the lordland could try to cheat you. Be careful with the lease contract.
    Private_message
    Hello guys!My rooms are no longer avaiable, because at this time of the year everything is busy. But may be a friend of mine can help you. She has a kitchenette to rent. Her facebook is http://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/chez.kin. Good luck!
    Private_message
    I've a room in Recreio !
    Private_message
    Hey Constance, Im living in a Republica in the mean time, Im from Peru, Im going to star studying in march, Iv been living in hostels n´republicas since September last year, There´s a vancancy where im living people from everywhere. 420 reais per month. The best part that is in Lapa, the most bohemian neighborhood in Rio, there most of the people r brazilian, except for me another girls from Germany, and a guy from Russia. Its pretty cool but busy at the same, Im also gonna start looking for a flat after carnival. If u want another tips, just let me know.
    add me to the fb machindelperu@hotmail.com
    Cheers
    Alejandro

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.