• How can I get from Rio to Ilha Grande?

Obrigado
    Private_message
    you have to take a bus and then a boat!
    Private_message
    Thanks so much for your help. I hope to go there when I get to Rio in March.

Agradecimentos tanto para sua ajuda. Eu espero ir lá quando eu obtenho a Rio em março.
    Private_message
    HI evrybody,
    From the south beaches of Rio is it not possible to catch a bus which is following the coast to the South?
    Is it compulsory to take it in the "Rodoviária Novo Rio"?
    I will be in Rio with wife and daughter, between Februray 19-24 and we plan to follow the coast till Santos and then going to Iguazu from Curitiba, that's why I ask this question.
    Thanks
    Private_message
    Bonjour, I think the bus makes stops along the way, you have to ask the driver to stop at the ilha grande stop.
    Private_message
    Really? How long does it take!?
    Private_message
    Rent a yatch? What is it? How much is it please?
    If we decide to go by bus, where can I can catch one bus going to Angra dos Reis, near Ipanema please ?
    Private_message
    hahahaha...Ralf is the best !...lol
    Private_message
    Hi buddy.
    You can take a bus to Mangaratiba or Angra dos Reis. You can take the bus at Terminal Rodoviário Novo Rio. In Mangaratiba you take the ship to Ilha Grande. The ship goes to Ilha Grande twice a day (8:00 am and 5:00pm). It costs less than R$ 10,00.

Hope you have fun!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.