• https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/KC63KP/discovering-the-hidden-beaches-of-rio

After New Year's celebration I'll go to the last 5 wild beaches in Rio, which can only be reached by hiking. It'll be my first time there, but the trail is known to be easy and beautiful, it goes all way long at sea strand, being a favorite point to surfers and hikers.
    We'll hike to a beach to the next. In every we can stop to swim and sunbathing! We go hiking and being at beach in the same activity!
    We can come back before the sunset, but taking advantage of Rio's Summer hot nights we could spend the night at beach, like in a Moon Party!

The meeting point will be at Alvorada bus terminal, 9:30am.
    From South Zone you can take bus 308 in Copacabana or Ipanema, but mostly buses head to Barra or Recreio stop there, just ask the driver for "Alvorada".

What to Bring: water (minimum 3 lts), snacks, comfortable shoes, light clothes, swimming suit.
    As it's a long duration activity I recommend you to bring double water and food.

I see you guys there!
    Private_message
    Oi Brand!

Eu adorava juntar-me a vocês.
    Apenas preciso saber se vai ser para ficar na praia ou não, de forma a levar o que for preciso.

Mais no inicio do ano a gente se fala para combinar direitinho!!!

Abraço e boas entradas,
    RuiC
    Private_message
    Já agora, a gente começa a caminhar logo do ponto de encontro ou ainda tem que pegar onibus para chegar no ponto de partida?
    Private_message
    This comment has been hidden by its author. Please log in or register to see it.
    Private_message
    This comment has been hidden by its author. Please log in or register to see it.
    Private_message
    hey brand!
    want to go too, when is it?
    1st or 5th, let me know!!!!!
    Private_message
    Private_message
    @Rui
    Leve o suficiente pra ficar até à noite, pois se passarmos a noite lá, voltaremos na manhã seguinte, então não haverá necessidade de nada assim a mais.

Abraço!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.