• I am searching for Apartments in Barra da Tijuca for February and if we come together we can get a much nicer place near the beach! We will be getting a place for about 3 weeks (2/4-2/25). Please message me if you are interested in going in on an apartment with your dates, room preference (private room for couple, single beds for 2 girls, etc) and your budget. I'll do all the organizing and we can have an awesome place!

This will be a great option if you want to relax and enjoy beautiful (unpolluted) beaches, lots of music (we are 3 musicians) and the best surf, a little removed from the intensity of Carnival but close enough to enjoy it (we've done the Carnival craziness before and are more interested in surfing and recording but there will be partying of course).

Thanks! Happy Surfing!
    Lauren

Private_message
    Ola lauren, What´s up?
    I´m interrested with th idea of sharing a rent house. Actually I´m in Rio to looking for job as batender, witress or receptionost in hostal, and maybe some well pay extra job as guide for the carnaval with jewlery.
    I just arrived and looking in Ipanema, Copa, and Santa teresa (the Bohemian place) so i don´t know nothing about Barra. But i think there is job anywhere.
    So, just let me know if you guys stil looking for peoples. Maybe we can see us to talk about it and share a beer or a fruit juice.
    Peace.

David
    Private_message
    The best waves are in Recreio dos Bandeirantes...Here you will find Prainha and Macumba's Beach...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpm8z3ykGZA
    Private_message
    David,

I'm a new mall called Village Mall you can find a job.
    A venezuelanan guest who was in my apartament find a job there and in Copacabana Palace Hotel .
    Good lucky.
    Private_message
    Thanks for the advice Allan, i will try

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.