• Is there anyone living on Ilha grande that has a couch going? or knows of any work on the island? I am in rio but dying to come and explore over there!
    I would like to be there for about 2 weeks so would be great to pick up some work! if anyone knows of anything that might be helpful, please let me know!
    cheers!!
    Private_message
    Hi Hannah! I wanted to go to Ilha Grande (for a shorter trip), when are you planning to go?
    Private_message
    Hi there!

You guys planning to be there around March, Monday 4th?

My cousin and I are getting to Ilha Grande to explore the island and do some trekking - camping around that date - getting away from Rio, and relax a bit. I guess that the idea will be staying in Aventureiro and/or Paranaioca, mainly. We're flexible. We'd love to go to the Parrot's peak and do the snorkeling trip as well.

We're joining two good Polish CS friends in Angra, and then crossing over to IG. the first week of March.

Anyone interested in joining?

Cheers,

Manny + Mat

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.