• Olá a todos,
    alguém tem o prazer de subir comigo corcovado na segunda ou terça-feira a tarde?

hi there,
    does somebody wanna join me to hike corcovado on monday or tuesday afternoon?
    Private_message
    Hey Daniel.
    I`d like to join, but around what time do you plan to go exactly?
    I heard that you cant enter the area of the statue if you hike all the way up, but not sure whether its true.
    Gruesse,
    Chris
    Private_message
    My plan was going around 15.00 in the afternoon, hiking 2 to 3hours and get to cristo around 18.00 for sunset. than going down to santa teresa by one of the tourist buses. (I heard you just can enter this buses and acting like you where one of the turists who came up hill already)
    I'm not sure if i will enter to the cristo, it costs around 30reales and I was told you see moore or less everything aswell from outside.
    please write me a PM if your are interested....for tomorrow tuesday.
    see u
    Private_message
    but if you guys all prefer going in the morning we can also go in the morning...i don´t mind....
    Private_message
    call me if you wanna come on my brazilian cel: 55 53 99779792

see ya

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.