• Ola! I am a dedicated couchsurfer hoping to meet fun and friendly similars, If anybody fancies going for a drink or generally hanging out I am very much roaming the city and available, I'll be tapping into wifi often so hit me up and let's see what happens!!!

Beijos
    Private_message
    Hey! We're in Rio too! We might go to Lapa tonight. People here say it's a lot of fun so we want to hang out there. You're welcome to join us. the more, the merrier hahaha
    Let me know if you like the idea! :)
    Private_message
    Muiiiito bem gente!! Where shall we meet Javiera and Natasha? I'm going to walk down to Lapa now from Santa Teresa, when I get a signal ill say a bar or you decide.

Muito obrigada Judi, maybe tomorrow ;)
    Private_message
    Ellie, just say where in lapa you are going to be! I and I'm sure other English speakers in Rio would like to join!
    Private_message
    Sarah, it is going to reain tomorrow, so dont be to sure that big man of yours will be great company.. just warning!
    Private_message
    Ola ! I just arrived few minutes ago in Rio ! I m up to do something tomorrow ! And the other days. Your plan sounds interesting Sarah :)
    Private_message
    Joost, I'm going there too
    Private_message
    Anyone who wants to join, my cellphone is 9146-0702
    Private_message
    Hey sorry I couldn't find wifi and the rain was crazy... I'm going to try to find the forro night, hopefully see some of you there. I'm wearing a white top and purple skirt with long hair x
    Private_message
    Right now I'm in boteco carioquinho on Gomes freire...
    Private_message
    there´s a lot staff to do in Rio. The question might be;;; Could u handle it??
    Private_message
    for ex 2mo nite is the last rehearsal of Vila Isabel will be this wednesday, probably will go w some people from the hostel.
    If u guys wanna join us send an inbox or 6997 1912(tim) 75975946 (claro)
    Private_message
    Hey people! Getting to Rio tomorrow night, up for some drinks or a trip to the beach? Drop me a line :-)
    Private_message
    hey
    I'll be in Rio in two days
    just email me or text me if you want
    hamshahroo@yahoo.com or (11) 96922 8257
    Private_message
    Let's meet at copacabana this afternoon guys? Just to walk by and talk and have some drinks
    Private_message
    I was thinking Ipanema then democraticos tonight. Last night forro was SO much fun ;)
    Private_message
    Hi my name is Wes, I'd love to join you guys! My local cell is 21-8289-0349
    Private_message
    My local cell is 21 82057711. Ok, im going by bike and where can we meet?
    Private_message
    I'm also hanging out these days, if we can find a chat to talk 21 6853-2766
    Private_message
    I am up to hang out as well...and i have a couch in Ipanema avalable if someone need just let me know sending a message on my inbox or add me on Facebook (Leonardo Chreem Koifman) ou send me a message on Whatsapp : 21 9713-5249
    See u

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.