• Ola, I am planning to go to Rio De Janeiro for the 2014 World Cup and I am looking for a place to Stay for any dates between the 12th of June to July 13th. I most likely will go with my parents and my sister. Please if anybody could help with Ideas. We are traveling on a budget.....We are looking for a place safe, not too pricey and not far away from the touristic places or the stadium. Is our first time going to Brasil and we want it to be memorable.
    Does anyone knows about a good Bed and Breakfast,Guest House, Apartment, Hostel or Hotel not to pricy?
    We just need a safe place and area to sleep...
    ....Please Dear Locals Help!
    I also accept Ideas on how to make our trip more economic!
    Private_message
    You can also try hotels/hostels in Niterói. They might be cheaper and are not that far if you stay in one in downtown ou São Domingos.
    Private_message
    Is thesouth zone or central/north area to far away from the stadium or touristic areas?
    Felippe how far are the places that you are suggesting from the stadium or turistic areas? Is it a drive away? a bus away? Walking distance? Should I rent a car??
    Ralf I am not sure about surfing a couch because I am with other 3 family members.....I do not want to be a problem for anyone in their own house.
    Private_message
    Thank you!!! I am going to try to get in contact with all of you!!! Because Idefinetly need to do good planning on this Trip!!
    If you have any other good Ideas or local place that you might know trhat is a Good place to stay or area pleaseeeee help me and let me know!!
    Private_message
    There is a group on facebook for persons who will be going to World cup 2014.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/573669269319715/
    Private_message
    Oh Vanessa, thank-you,, I will definately will log in to that page!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.