• Ola! me and my friend so interesting to see beautiful view from favela! if someone can make our company and guide us it'd be just wonderful! Obrigada!
    Private_message
    Hello, me and my friends are studying about Vidigal and we know a good hostel there. Add me on skype and we can talk about it.

marinaalmeida.br
    Private_message
    I live in Cantagalo but I leave this week.
    Restaurant easy to find:

Take elevator from corner Barão da Torre with Teixeira de Melo, Ipanema.

Exit elevator and walk straight ahead.

Enter favela and walk up about 10 steps.

You have found Birosca da Bica with delicious traditional Brazilian lunch, an outdoor terrace and a very nice view. =)
    Private_message
    Maybe i can help, depending on wich favela u wanna see. Do u have already something in mind. If not, I can guide throughout a north favela called Complexo do alemão. Its a beautiful place to have a panorama view of a favela. In the way u want to go there someday just send a message. wish u a great time in Rio
    Private_message
    Hii!! I can!!!! where are you and when you want to go?!!
    Private_message
    I also want to come !
    Which day you are thinking to go ?!?
    I don´t know very well the place but i can be of company !

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.