• single room available in a fraternity for those interested in staying longer than 3 months in Niterói. Placed near the campus of the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (rua visconde de morais and fagundes varela, take a look at google maps).
    Easy access to the ferry and bus to Rio de Janeiro city (center, z.sul and airports (galeão and Santos Dumont)).
    Interested in knowing the conditions or make a visit, contact us by email: aulaswil@yahoo.com.br
    Private_message
    hi!
    i,m interested in some place to stay..
    could you tell me the prize.. $?
    for a day, or week..?

Thanks for information!
    Private_message
    Hi Andrea, we do not have a couch. I'm so sorry. at 31 of january, a guy who live with us is leaving the house so we need to alocate another person here (only one) to share the the costs of the apartment.

Ciao!
    Private_message
    Andres, we need a person to stay more time, becau we are students here and we need another person to share the costs with the rent of the apartment. But I will ask to the other people who I live with about this question. nevertheless, the room are avaliable after january 31th.
    See ya.
    Please, another question send mail to aulaswil@yahoo.com.br

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.