• well guys! i going to Rio from 28 of december and i gonna stay from 28 to 02 and then im not sure what i gonna do but is possible i going to Florianopolis or Salvador or suggestions? or maybe dont mov of Rio.
    So the thing is i wanna rent a car (but i cant cuz i dont have license driver but i know driving in case need me!) so i was thinkin i can rent a car with more people obviously some of those have to got license! and share all i see car really cheaper (more cheaper than hostels :s) from 80 reais and i was thinkin we can be 4 o 5 and share all so imagine! really cheap! and can go to Florianopolis or Salvador or suggestions jeje, can i going from 2 january to 7 then i hav to back to my country well guys hope can share time with us! c u :)

migue
    Private_message
    Hey! Sounds great! Lemme know if someone else responds!
    Private_message
    I think it'll be very expensive renting a car and going to Salvador or Floripa. If you go by bus, will be easier and you wont have headache.
    Private_message
    but i see the cost of rent car is about 100 reais share that price is really cheap not? what do u think Andre? and Sinty i let u know

Private_message
    but i see the cost of rent car is about 100 reais share that price is really cheap not? what do u think Andre? and Sinty i let u know :)

Private_message
    but i see the cost of rent car is about 100 reais share that price is really cheap not? what do u think Andre? and Sinty i let u know :)

Private_message
    :( hate the new page cs! i post so much time cuz they say something wrong happen with my post SORRY :(

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.