• I'm Yunha from Korea. I've been working for 2months in Izmit.
    but I don't know about Izmit yet. I've been just downtown two times. Can you recommend me attractions or interesting place?
    Private_message
    Hello Yunha, Kartepe is very interesting place in İzmit. You can choose to Kerpe and Kefken-Seaside town- in Kandıra.
    Private_message
    Hi Berber! when I have off-day, I'll go both where you said.
    I haven't seen BlackSea yet. so I wanna see!
    thanks =)
    Private_message
    i live in there.when you come to izmit,i can help you.if you want you can add my skype ID : nurul.ilter
    Private_message
    ı suggest you to vwısıt also sakarya :) ızmıt and sakarya ı thınk ıs the best cıtıes ıt turkey....
    Private_message
    Hi Yunha... izmit is a place or city where you can find whatever you want except history and exhibitions. But they can be found in Istanbul which is so close to izmit. Also i can make you meet my uncle who had fought in Korea. Call me and stay in touch, if you are open to new friendship..
    Private_message
    I forgot to write my number . My phone number is; 0 532 6237706
    Private_message
    hi Yunha!! where do you live in izmit?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.