• Also can I show anyone around SF?
    Private_message
    I'll arrive in SF tomorrow evening and stay till early Friday. It would be great to have a local showing me around. Are you free on one of the days?
    Private_message
    I am in SF too, and free next week, would like to spend time with new good ppl ,
    hit me up for any plans plz
    415-316-4478
    Private_message
    Hi there! I will up in San Fran from Tuesday to Saturday afternoon! I would love to hang out. I need to see San Fran with a local!
    Private_message
    I just arrived in San Fran today and will be very happy to join in if you are ok with it :D I can be contacted at (206)619-7223.

Lets look forward to a great trip!
    -Elvin
    Private_message
    Hi!

I am back in town for the next few days. If you are free to hang out at any time, contact me at 408-480-9724
    Private_message
    I like to hang out and party. Will be in SF some days before the 12th of January.
    Private_message
    Elvin and I are meeting at the Embarcadero bart station at 3 pm. If you are free, you should definitely meet us there. I already posted my phone number, so just call me..or alternatively, just show up!
    Private_message
    Oh, I also have a car and know some good vista points and whatnot.
    Private_message
    Me! Tomorrow is my last day here.
    Private_message
    Anyone want to hang out in San Francisco ? I can show you around the mission district.
    Private_message
    I'll be visiting next Monday and would love to check out Mission!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.