• Anyone interested in joining me on a road trip down route 1 from March 27-April 1st? I was thinking of visiting Monterey, Camel, Big Sur and possibly Hearst Castle.
    Private_message
    if you have a ca me and my boyfriend would love to join you and share the gas. we are already in san Francisco and fly back to Berlin on the 3rd of April please contact us if you want to do this trip with is us. it would be great if we even could start it earlier
    Private_message
    Yes i am! On an adventure as we speak...im in the bay area now, but plan on traveling for a while...lets talk more about ur plans!
    Private_message
    Yeah, totally down! Have room in the car for 2 people?
    Private_message
    I actually decided to go to Vegas and the Grand Canyon that week, but would still love to do this trip as a long weekend sometime in the next few months.
    Private_message
    Keep me updated on ur travels
    Private_message
    Do any of you have a car or know of a cheap place to rent?
    Private_message
    in search for a nice soul, rock n roll, blues, hip hop or jazz concert tonight near pacific hights for all ages
    Private_message
    Graham, check the prices at advantage.com, they have an office near SFO airport (a bit off from the airport, but there's a free shuttle).

i usually end up renting from them cause they have the cheapest options (even if you add the ~$14 round trip ride from downtown with the BART)!

although, obviously, this is not always true. try checking their site everyday, the prices change very often!

another place that is usually among the cheapest is Enterprise. Again, go on their website. Their offices on Turk St is usually somewhat affordable, or their office in South San Francisco (but you have to take the BART to get there). This office has an offer of $9.99/day for the week end!
    Private_message
    Thanks so much for the advice, Remy!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.