• Driving up from LA with my bf as well. :)
    Does anyone would like to show us their favourite places?
    Or any suggestions for what to do and where to do - places, restaurants. I'm 20 years old - hope that there are some places to go out.
    Private_message
    You have to be 21 to even come to San Francisco. ;)
    Private_message
    What types of food do you like? FYI, the Specialty Food Show Starts on Sunday. Thousands of Vendors come and show there latest food projects and have sample tastings. It is at Moscone Center. The city is well laid out as in that each neighborhood has it 'mail' street. Like North Beach you have Columbus Street. There is Chestnut Street, Union Street, Fillmore Street, Haight/Ashberry Street, The Mission. Depending on what is your flavor profile, target that mini community. Try not to stick to the tourist traps. Venture out in the the neighborhoods and see the local mom and pops. SF has A TON to offer! Don't be afraid to ask a San Franciscan for help. (usually the guy or gal walking a dog). We are pet and people friendly! Enjoy our city. I can help with more specific things if you post. Jacqueline

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.