• Hello everyone! I will be arriving in San Francisco next month, on Monday February 15th, and I plan on staying in SF for a couple weeks, before moving on to different locations. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone in SF and I need a little help to find somewhere to stay for a few weeks. I am open to any suggestions as to where I can rent a room or if someone would want host me for a few days. Apart from the accomodation issue, I would also like to get in touch with people who would want to show me around once I am in SF. Thank you very much for your help and I look forward to seeing some of you next month!
    Private_message
    Where did you come from? I was once in from San Francisco. Yet, I am not a party goer. However, I can show you around San Francisco during day time. Museum, Recreational Parks: Golden Gate and the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's wharf, Pier 39 and enjoy the boat ride to Vallejo, Angel Island, and Sausalitos. You can take a good taste of the crabs and their clam chauder and of course the mouth watering Calamaries. Ride cable cars and Tour you around China Town and have some taste of dimsum, fortune cookies, vietnamese's spring rolls, Filipino dishes, see the Ocean Beach and take pictures of the captivating views of the cliff house. I can book you for a cheap yet interesting and clean hotel here. Would you like to go? Take pictures of the views of the dome arcade by the Exploratorium in Mason Street, and a lot more. However, dude...I am a woman, I am 37 years old tourist guide, single mother, and don't mind working as your tourist guide. I am very friendly, trustworthy and you won't have a dull moment with me. Also, I won't charge you for my time as your tourist guide. Is 50 dollars affordable with you? That's my rate for the whole day. Okay?
    Private_message
    Hola Miguel,
    I agree with Catherine above regarding the visits! I can take u out at night if u care to hang out with my friends! U can contact me for any questions!
    C u julie
    Private_message
    Catherine and Julie, thank you for your responses!
    Private_message
    Miguel, You will love San Francisco. We are a fun and friendly bunch! The city has much to offer. It is not as big as Madrid but we have a lot to do like Catherine mention. You will not have a hard time finding and making new friends. Check out our busy areas by night like North Beach, Valencia Street and other neighborhoods that have cafe's and wine bars. Enjoy your stay. This is a goodway to connect if you have questions. If you have a smart phone, take time to download a Muni App or other SF apps so that you can really maximize your time here in the big little city !

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.