• Hello! I'll be in San Francisco for one week between January 20 and January 27. I'm passing through on my way to Australia from Alaska and I would be stoked to get together and share some of my stories and hear some of yours! Let me know! Thanks!!
    Private_message
    Hi Danny, I will be around and would love to meet up. I was in Australia in October and hope to go to Alaska soon, so there's a lot to talk about. I'm happy to show you around a bit if you're looking for that but am mostly available on the weekends (including the 21st which is a holiday). Let's see who else is interested in meeting up and maybe we can do something on the 21st or the following weekend!
    Private_message
    OMG I always want to visit Alaska, I don't have a lot of free time because I am full time student and have to work weekends, i would love to meet you guys and hear stories about Alaska or anything nice.
    is there is any chance to meet weekdays ?
    Private_message
    AWESOME!!!
    Thanks so much!
    I'll be in touch...

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.