• Hello!

I'm looking for people to share the rent car to go to the park, because the prices for rides to the park are too expensive!!!

Who wants to join me? :)
    Private_message
    when r u planning to go?
    Private_message
    go and rent for a weekend at Enterprise rent-a-car and usually those guys let you rent a small car for 10 to 20 dollars a day from friday to monday. That's what I used to do before I bought my car and it's just the cost of a hotel night. though gas is gonna put more of a hole in your wallet than the car will lol. good luck!
    Private_message
    i would love to join.! when?? and how much do u think it would cost?
    Private_message
    Sure, and I met a Brazilian CSer who would also be in. When is this happening?
    Private_message
    I want to go this sunday, can you make it? :)
    Private_message
    Hello,

I would like to join too.
    February 18, Monday is holiday. (President's day)
    How about arranging this trip then, we can have 3 days?
    Private_message
    How many days would be better?
    Private_message
    If you are going on sunday/ Monday I would definitely be interested in going. I can't drive but I'll definitely contribute towards gas/good conversation. If we did take a couple of days maybe we could go to death valley national park as they are a drivable distance (well us drivable). Also, although I definitely want to go to Yosemite it might be worth checking into a not more because when I looked at it before it looked like Yosemite gets very icy/snowy at this time of year and can be virtually impenetrable maybe someone with more knowledge could let us know.

Basically if you still have pace and don't mind the fact I can't drive I'd be interested in coming along :-)
    Private_message
    If you are going on sunday/ Monday I would definitely be interested in going. I can't drive but I'll definitely contribute towards gas/good conversation. If we did take a couple of days maybe we could go to death valley national park as they are a drivable distance (well us drivable). Also, although I definitely want to go to Yosemite it might be worth checking into a not more because when I looked at it before it looked like Yosemite gets very icy/snowy at this time of year and can be virtually impenetrable maybe someone with more knowledge could let us know.

Basically if you still have pace and don't mind the fact I can't drive I'd be interested in coming along :-)
    Private_message
    I also have to back by Thursday so I have to do it this weekend. Maybe there could be two groups - we have more than 5/ people saying they are interested - with some people going this week handsome people going next weekend. Also we might not want more than 4 to a car - I imagine we all have a fair amount of luggage as we are travelling and the cheapest rental cars are fairly compact so we might have to use a seat for luggage. I'll be in San Francisco from Saturday afternoon if we want yo meet up andplan.

So - myself, Deborah and bel an are the ones who specifically mentioned this week. Anyone else who would want to come this week?
    Private_message
    Right - so I did a bit of research and a car for three days/two nights is around 150-170 dollars depending on what size we get from enterprise rentals. That's including the fee for under 25 drivers. I imagine gas will be what, another 150+ on top of that? Its about 4 hours from San Francisco to Yosemite and then another 8 hours join top of that to death valley. If we did want to do both we could set of early to Yosemite and spend all afternoon/some if theevening there. Then drive part of the way to death valley and stop the night in a motel. Next day drive the rest of the way and spend time indeath valley. Death Calley is then only hour and a half from las Vegas so we could spend the night there. Then spend the next day driving the nine hours back to San Francisco - maybe look up some nice town to explore for a couple of hours.

This is all just suggestions though and I realise it is quite a lot of driving. We could do a two day trip where we just went tonyoaemite and then maybe explored the Muir woods or some of the coastline?

Also, if this is going to go ahead we Ned to confirm people/make plans that aren't just me saying what to do etc.
    Private_message
    Let me know if it still a room in the car. I will be available Sunday/Monday so that could definitely suit me. My number is 202-270-2589. Hoping to see you! Else enjoy Yosemite!
    Private_message
    I want to join! how many people can be taken at most. I can drive but without a license.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.