• Hey everybody! This new layout sucks, tried to make a group activity but it won't let me!! Anyways, this Saturday me and a few friends are going to head across the Golden Gate to the park, and then hike out toward the coast to the Point Bonita Lighthouse, which I hear is amazing and has great views. The lighthouse is open 12:30-15:30, so we plan to meet in the Presidio at 10am to walk across the bridge and toward the lighthouse, picnic along the way.. This will be a long-ish hike, round trip about 10-12 miles, so come ready to walk! :) Message me to join and for more details!! http://img4-1.sunset.timeinc.net/i/2006/07/point-bonita-lighthouse-m.jpg?300:300
    Private_message
    I'm interested! I just sent you a message.
    Private_message
    Hey Cameron! glad you liked your trip here and thanks for the info!! I'll make the activity now that part of the site's working again!
    And Marian, excellent that you can join! I'll post a link up to the activity page soon :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.