• Hey everyone! I'll be around the area for Xmas/nye week. Looking for any suggestions/anyone who wants to chill and/or host. I like hiking, running, dancing, pretty much anything active. I love good beer and cooking. See you soon :)

Be well,
    Cassandra
    Private_message
    hiking and dancing and a beer sounds good to me. plus the food!
    Private_message
    Hey Casssandra, I'm also visiting the area from 27th for a little over a week. Let's share ideas and/or chill at some point! Cheers,

-Junichi
    Private_message
    beer sounds sooooo good. I'm down for anything if you come up with any cool plans!
    Private_message
    I'd be keen to join in for some exploring/ beer as well (I arrive tomorrow- 23 Dec). Lemme know what you guys are up to.
    Private_message
    I am also wondering what to do on new years eve. Any ideas so far? Would be great to do something together! :)
    Private_message
    Hey guys! I am arriving to SF on 26th. Its my first time in there so i am really excited. wanna see Alcatraz, golden gate bridge and park and then anything else interesting...do you know about some cool christmas time things i should not miss? See ya soon!
    Private_message
    Heeeey pretty pretty lady! You're on my homepage! So I am one lucky chica with friends who have a spare ticket to http://www.seaofdreamsnye.com/, so that is where I'll be NYE. Anyway safe travels, good luck with hosts I know your karma will take you to amazing ones, call me when you get in to let me know what's up/if you need somewhere to stay on Xmas eve! xx
    Private_message
    I too am interested in any chill, low-cost NYE festivities. It can get pretty pricey in SF on New Years! Please keep me in the loop.
    Private_message
    Anybody interested in delicious beer should strongly consider a beer tour of Sonoma County. Lagunitas in Petaluma, Russian River Brewing Co. in Santa Rosa, and Bear Republic in Healdsburg are all incredible micro-breweries that are more than worth a visit.
    Private_message
    HI guys, I will be in SF until the 1st, too! I would love to do something for NYE with other couchsurfers!
    Private_message
    If anyone is interested in doing yoga for NYE, there's a really fun class that happens at Yoga Tree Castro 10p to midnight. No food or drink, just music and sweaty yoga. Cost is $35. I am going so message me if you'd like to join. I can bring some extra mats and towels for visiting yogi CSers who didn't bring their own.
    Private_message
    My friend and I are going to a japanese style nye event if any of you want to join us. Its $60 per ticket though. But i think its worth it since u can drink beer/sake and eat all u want. Check out the detail at nombesf.com let us know if u want to come with us as a group , we can meet up there or somewhere and get there together. We're pretty much free after noon, so maybe hang out as well
    Private_message
    Hi guys, I still don't know what to do for NYE, but I prefer to watch the midnight fireworks and maybe clubbing after that. Are you guys having an idea?
    Private_message
    Hey guys!

I've been exploring SF alone for a week now and I'll be here one more week. I have no plans for NYE and I'm down for anything... I just want to hang out with other travelers and have a great time. However, I refuse to pay a lot of money to get into a douchey party and try to dress sexy while it's 30 degrees in SF!!! I would be happy to meet new people, go to a park, get drunk on the streets, house party at a couchsurfer's place or watch fireworks somewhere. Fun cheap SF website has interesting and unexpensive and stuff for NYE. I guess we have to decide soon :)

Luciana
    Private_message
    Has anyone planned anything? I too would like to tag along.
    Private_message
    NYE I'm taking a few friends abroad a luxury yacht on a relaxed 2-hour cruise around the San Francisco Bay with scenic views; we'll sail past Alcatraz, around Angel Island, next to Tiburon and Sausalito, under the Golden Gate Bridge and along San Francisco’s waterfront. As we travel we'll enjoy hearty appetizers from the buffet, complimentary beverages and live music in a casual atmosphere. I have room for 3 more in my group. If you would like to join us, drop me a note. Good day.
    Private_message
    Hey Luciana that sounds like a perfect and cheap idea, I would definitly be down for such a thing.
    Private_message
    @Luciana : yeah, I agree for SF Fun Cheap, how about watch a fireworks at Embarcadero? http://sf.funcheap.com/san-francisco-new-years-eve-fireworks/
    and then we could head to club for free, maybe? any idea?
    Private_message
    Ivonne, Mark, Gary, Sara, Luciana and whoever is still interested: Let's all meet at 6pm in front of Macy's at Union square, find a nice place to have dinner and then we can all decide as a group what we are going to do that night (e.g. watching the fireworks). What do you think guys? :) My number is (+1) 650 two four eight 1066. Send me a short message (on CS or phone) if you think that would work for you. Would be a lot of fun if we could arrange something :)
    Peter
    Private_message
    Hey Peter, Cassandra and I (I'm her host) would definitely like to join as well, we can meet you at 6 by the Macy's. My number is 978 two zero one 3386!
    Private_message
    FYI the wharf is going to be a shit show tonight. it will be hard getting a cab and there will be crazy throngs of drunk people and tourists. Be careful! Also you'll be hard-pressed to find a "club" for free tonight.
    Private_message
    I'm a resident and host in San Francisco, and I'm really down to hang out until the last hours of the year. Hit me up at 415 9334131
    Private_message
    I think Peter Schindler plan sounds pretty good. I'd love to meet up somewhere in the city and then see what happens next.
    Private_message
    Hey Peter, if I may it would be cool to join your group! My brother and I are visiting from Switzerland and would be nice to check out the fireworks tonight!! I'll txt you later to see what your plans are! Thanks mate - Aron
    Private_message
    Hello Everybody,

I will be cooking dinner home with some friends tonight and then we'll be chilling there with drinks and good conversations.

Whoever want to join (even for dinner) is most than welcome. The more the merrier right!

Just PM me and I'll send you my phone/adress/direccion for tonight

cheers
    Private_message
    Update so far: Aron, his brother, Jelle, Calvin, Max, Cassandra are joining :) Anyone else who wants to participate please text me, so that we know who we are waiting for. 6pm, in front of Macy's at Union square.
    We are 7 people so far. Havent heard back from Ivonne, Mark, Gary, Sara, Luciana yet - hope they will join too! (my number, again: (+1) 650 two four eight 1066)
    See you all soon! :)
    Peter
    Private_message
    It was a great night!!!! And a great welcoming 2013... here is my email address calvin_locsin2007@yahoo.com and phone number 415 9334131 for photos from last night and future hang outs

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.