• Hey everyone,

I'm going to be in S.F from 2/21-2/24, and I'm wondering who would be interested in a road trip to Yosemite with me. If we got 4 people to go and all split the cost of a car rental and possibly a cabin, it would be very affordable. Anyway, just let me know, I think it would be an absolute blast! :)

-Sierra
    Private_message
    Hey Sierra!
    Me and another CSer are going to Yosemite and Redwoods. One of them we are supposed to do this Thursday and other one, Sunday. We`ve done the breathtaking Highway1 from Santa Barbara and possibly taking it again to the Redwoods.

Let me know if you`re interested to join any of these adventures!

my mobile: 504 493 9330

Dário
    Private_message
    Hey! I'm heading to the Bay area 2/2. I'll be around for a few weeks. If we have some estimation of what the costs might be for the trip I might be into it!! I would love to go camping/get a cabin. I was wondering whether or not to pack my tent, not I definitely am! Message me

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.