• Hey everyone!
    My gf and I are coming to town on Sat. Feb.16 till Wed. Feb.20. Who would be interested in showing us around or hosting us?
    Private_message
    You know you can post an "open request" on the link below.. We try to keep conversations and Group boards for community related endeavors aka no couch request for hosts :) FYI, if people perceive your message to be about free accommodation and not about cultural exchange or any interest in the host (with little to no effort in your message) people will likely not respond. We want promote a feeling of "we care", not an ethos of "I want" or "I need this" without any effort or interest in exchange... Here are 5 Tips for successful surfing:
    http://www.couchsurfing.org/news/couchstories/5-tips-for-successful-couchsurfing-you-havent-tried-yet/

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.