• Hey folks!
    Me and another CSer are going to Yosemite and Redwoods. One of them we are supposed to do this Thursday and other one, Sunday. We`ve done the breathtaking Highway1 from Santa Barbara and possibly taking it again to the Redwoods.

Afterwards I am possibly heading east to Utah to explore the amazing canyons and mountains.

Let me know if you`re interested to join any of these adventures!

my mobile: 504 493 9330

Dário
    Private_message
    we`re going for a short trip this thursday and then Sunday we for another one.

We didn`t define yet which one we gonna do in each date. We are still open...

After that I don`t know if I head east to Utah or south to Arizona (or both!)

Let`s talk about that!
    Private_message
    Hi :-). I'm on for a roadtrip tomorrow! Let me know the details, I'm game for anything.
    Private_message
    Great, Amalie!
    so tomorrow, Yosemite!
    Private_message
    Great :-) have you rentet a car already, or do we need to do that? I'll might show for the meetup tonight.
    Private_message
    no, we didn`t rented it already.

so let`s talk about that later! now I`m leaving for some exploration!
    see ya!
    Private_message
    buddies,I found good prices for car rental!
    Private_message
    we not going to Yosemite anymore... the plan now is redwoods on monday!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.