• Hey gang, I just lucked into a 2br 1ba in beautiful San Diego in Ocean Beach, and need some roomates who can pull 600 to split rent. I may also squat it out to whoever for like, 125 a week...which is a sick deal. I am a professional tattooist and community organizer and activist. I will be going on a tour in March and would dig it if some cool heads could hold the place til I get back. The rent is paid until mid-march, and I'd like to keep the place. My stuff is out there, you can google Mike Clift Heavy Metal artist, or FB me at FB/ nosfertattoo my email is occupirate@gmail. I also posted a listing at craigslist. No restrictions, animals cool...I like tidy surroundings, but this complex shreds...stoners gearheads and musicians...lets build community!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.